It’s true that these days a lot of people are looking for a quick website rather than web hosting. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean you have to use a website builder, or that you can’t use web hosting. Fact is, WordPress is not only the most popular platform on the web today, but you can actually get an easy and quick WordPress website—if you choose the right web hosting.
Because web hosting companies realize that customers want an easier and quicker way to get their website up and running, they’ve continued to simplify things and speed up the creation process of WordPress websites. From pre-installation, to guided set-up, and better customer support, the following web hosts are at the top of the list for easy and quick WordPress hosting.
I’ve been a customer of InMotion Hosting for about 10 years now. I definitely consider them one of the best web hosting options available for all types of websites and that includes of course WordPress. You can get excellent WordPress hosting form both their Business Hosting plans and their new Managed WordPress Hosting plans. In fact, I use InMotion’s Managed WordPress hosting for this website here.
Here’s How InMotion Provides Easy Quick WordPress Hosting:
- InMotion will pre-install WordPress for you when you place your order.
- You have the option to use the BoldGrid WordPress website builder.
- BoldGrid includes automatic updates and backup.
- InMotion Hosting provides their Max Speed Zone Technology for faster websites.
- InMotion provides very responsive customer support.
A2 Hosting is another outstanding web hosting company that I personally use. If you’re looking for optimized website performance, you should definitely check out their Turbo Server Hosting plans. They can provide up to 20x faster website speeds. WordPress is the other big point of emphasis at A2 Hosting. A2’s optimized environment for WordPress really does make a difference in performance—with both their Swift and Turbo Hosting plans.
Here’s How A2 Hosting Provides Easy Quick WordPress Hosting:
- A2 Hosting will pre-install WordPress for you when you place your order.
- A2 Hosting’s hosting environment is optimized for WordPress speed and security.
- A2’s optimized WordPress plugin will guide you through the steps you need to take to increase your website speed.
- A2 Hosting includes Server Rewind Data Backups.
- A2 Hosting includes website staging.
- A2’s Guru Crew provides excellent WordPress hosting support.
Bluehost has been on the WordPress.org Recommendation List for a long time now. However, the recent improvements in WordPress hosting features are what really caught my attention. Bluehost has really stepped up their game when it comes to WordPress. For WordPress beginners, they would be my number one recommendation.
Here’s How Bluehost Provides Easy Quick WordPress Hosting:
- Bluehost will pre-install WordPress for you when you place your order.
- Bluehost will guide you through selecting your theme and creating your website.
- Bluehost provides a custom WordPress dashboard that includes a guided checklist of links to help you get started creating your WordPress site.
- Bluehost’s control panel provides easy and quick access to all of your important WordPress functions.
- Bluehost includes automatic updates of themes and plugins.
- Bluehost also includes website staging.
- Bluehost provides some of the fastest responding customer support available.
If you’re looking for quality WordPress hosting that is also easier and quicker than what you might expect, then I highly recommend you check out one of the above web hosting companies.